- They recommend coming to site no later than 45 minutes before the train is due to depart as you will not be able to return to the museum after your train journey.
- Mr Ribble’s Playground is open.
- The cafe is shut, however cold drinks and snacks will be available to purchase in our Gift Shop.
- Toilets are open with only 1 social bubble able to enter at any one time due to the limited space.
- If you book as a member, you will have to provide proof (your membership card) to a member of staff on entry to our site.
- Along with government guidelines, you will have to wear a face covering in our Museum,Gift Shop, and Train ride unless you are exempt from this rule.
- They have provided hand sanitizer at our main door and platform doors and encourage you to make use of them.
- They have signage around our buildings reminding you to keep 2m away from others.
Refund and cancellation policy. "A full refund will be issued if we have to cancel your reservation due to Government restrictions or if Covid-19 makes us unable to safely run our passenger trains. If you need to cancel your reservation, we politely request you let us know at least 3 days in advance for a full refund of your ticket."